Tagged by demonprince
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
2. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
3. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
6. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
7. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
8. The Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix
9. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
10. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
Brady nominated me to do the ice bucket challenge, so here it is. If you’d like to make a donation, please visit www.alsa.org. Neurodegenerative diseases are terrifying and if we can put an end to them, that would be great progress.